interview with Charles in the scotsman.

I wouldnt have moaned. I would have been happy there was less chance of bears getting ripped off, again. We still have no real say or power, even after all the money we plough in year after year. We put money in because we love the club, they put it in to skim as much as they can back, apart from green ofc, who has invested the sum total of fuck all, yet is our largest shareholder. You couldnt make it up.

Right let me get this straight if Green had capped the fans at £5m that would've been ok, because we weren't all getting ripped off. But the ones who have put £5m in are getting ripped off because Green is skimming off the top, make up your mind.

The only way the fans will ever get a say is to buy shares, but you advocate that no fan should buy because they are getting ripped off a bit of a catch 22 you find yourself in is it not. I spend an absolute fortune in Sainsbury's all year, a lot more than I plough into Rangers does that give me the right to tell the manager of my local store how to run it of course not, but if I buy shares in Sainbury's I can go along to the AGM and have my say.

Which is what I will be doing at the Rangers AGM. What will you be doing that day moaning on here about not getting a say in how the club is run.?

Right let me get this straight if Green had capped the fans at £5m that would've been ok, because we weren't all getting ripped off. But the ones who have put £5m in are getting ripped off because Green is skimming off the top, make up your mind.

The only way the fans will ever get a say is to buy shares, but you advocate that no fan should buy because they are getting ripped off a bit of a catch 22 you find yourself in is it not. I spend an absolute fortune in Sainsbury's all year, a lot more than I plough into Rangers does that give me the right to tell the manager of my local store how to run it of course not, but if I buy shares in Sainbury's I can go along to the AGM and have my say.

Which is what I will be doing at the Rangers AGM. What will you be doing that day moaning on here about not getting a say in how the club is run.?

I meant, the less shares we buy, the less people get shafted. What is laughable, is you thinking the support somehow have a say in things now. Even all grouped together, we are still only about 10%. Do you really think they care what someone says at an AGM? The manager at your local Sainsbury's would probably take more notice of any complaints, than green would.

The total amount that the support invested(£5m) will just about cover Greens wage, bonus and expenses. That's not including his £2m+ shares.

I could do with Rangers paying my rent, gas bill, council tax etc, to be honest.

It is far from uncommon for CEO's to have their rent, gas, bills, taxes to be paid for by their employer.

There are CEO's in Bermuda who get $20,000 a MONTH.... for their housing allowance.....

It is far from uncommon for CEO's to have their rent, gas, bills, taxes to be paid for by their employer.

There are CEO's in Bermuda who get $20,000 a MONTH.... for their housing allowance.....

Are any of these CEO's in Bermuda, running 3rd division football clubs in Scotland?