interview with Charles in the scotsman.

Are any of these CEO's in Bermuda, running 3rd division football clubs in Scotland?

So we have to follow what everyone else does ? Just because they do ? No thanks.

Are RFC an exchange listed business ? Yes. Do exchange listed businesses pay their CEO's rent for them ? Not all but certainly plenty of them do.

We may be in the 3rd division but in business terms we are far from that, as you well know.

Point still holds. There are plenty of CEO's, in the UK, who get their living expenses paid for them. I am not sure what your hang up on this is.

So we have to follow what everyone else does ? Just because they do ? No thanks.

Are RFC an exchange listed business ? Yes. Do exchange listed businesses pay their CEO's rent for them ? Not all but certainly plenty of them do.

We may be in the 3rd division but in business terms we are far from that, as you well know.

Point still holds. There are plenty of CEO's, in the UK, who get their living expenses paid for them. I am not sure what your hang up on this is.

Charles Green, he probably hates him more than Neil Lennon.

My hang up is, he is bleeding the place dry, and very few of us seem bothered. He went from saying he's taking nothing from the club(shares aside), to a very hefty salary, complete with 100% bonus for a formality, and all his living expenses getting paid for. I doubt there is many CEO's in this country on such a good deal with our profit margins. Would we even break even if not for the share issue? Who decides how much he gets? Him and his 2 buddies. It's hardly normal company practice. Green taking living expenses at this point in time is a kick in the teeth to the hard working people that have kept us going over the past few years, the support.

When we are making millions in profit due to his so called hard work and property schemes that he's dreamed up, then he deserves to be paid for it. He's an overpaid media whore at the moment.

My hang up is, he is bleeding the place dry, and very few of us seem bothered. He went from saying he's taking nothing from the club(shares aside), to a very hefty salary, complete with 100% bonus for a formality, and all his living expenses getting paid for. I doubt there is many CEO's in this country on such a good deal with our profit margins. Would we even break even if not for the share issue? Who decides how much he gets? Him and his 2 buddies. It's hardly normal company practice. Green taking living expenses at this point in time is a kick in the teeth to the hard working people that have kept us going over the past few years, the support.

When we are making millions in profit due to his so called hard work and property schemes that he's dreamed up, then he deserves to be paid for it. He's an overpaid media whore at the moment.

Different industry admittedly, but I work in insurance and have seen CEO's get a 150% bonus.... when their company has had hundreds of millions of $ of LOSSES.

Is the club being bled dry given it apparently is sitting on 30 million in cash ??

I personally think he deserves to be paid right now, perhaps not to the same extent as he is, but certainly deserves to be paid for the job he has done.

Different industry admittedly, but I work in insurance and have seen CEO's get a 150% bonus.... when their company has had hundreds of millions of $ of LOSSES.

Is the club being bled dry given it apparently is sitting on 30 million in cash ??

I personally think he deserves to be paid right now, perhaps not to the same extent as he is, but certainly deserves to be paid for the job he has done.

Of course he deserves a wage, I just think he is ripping the arse out of it a bit, especially with his bonus and expenses. I take your point about other ceo's getting obscene bonuses, but our club is a little different to an insurance company. An insurance company can quite easily post massive profits the year after a loss. Our income is a bit more predictable. I'm going to stop ranting about it, I'm pissing myself off.

Media whore lol. Like you have any idea what his working day involves, the club cannot run itself.

I know exactly what he does.

9am check FF and Rm.

10am create club policy on a few zoomers internet posts

11am crank call the sfa

12pm lunch

1pm thru 5pm sit and play with his cock and count his money.

I know exactly what he does.

9am check FF and Rm.

10am create club policy on a few zoomers internet posts

11am crank call the sfa

12pm lunch

1pm thru 5pm sit and play with his cock and count his money.

What you doing right now Charles ? ;)