Rangers chief Charles Green needs reminding of how his club became 'debt free'

hes rubbing everyone including the innocent who suffered noses in it.

sorry but that utter pish , 2 things . firstly HMRC , should never have been given £75 million towards the CVA vote , they hadnt won anything so should have been given a notional £1 , second why werent we offered a 3 year deal on paye like hearts , who are on their 4th mispayement of tax.

This nonsense about the innocents is just more drivel thats been trotted out buy the likes of Tom English and Stuart Cosgrove now that they have no where to go with the EBT case

sorry but that utter pish , 2 things . firstly HMRC , should never have been given £75 million towards the CVA vote , they hadnt won anything so should have been given a notional £1 , second why werent we offered a 3 year deal on paye like hearts , who are on their 4th mispayement of tax.

This nonsense about the innocents is just more drivel thats been trotted out buy the likes of Tom English and Stuart Cosgrove now that they have no where to go with the EBT case

we owed 4 million to small creditors. 20 million to hmrc outside of the big tax case. lastly any deal offered by whyte was a lie.

We were forced into liquidation by HMRC and we had money that was due to us stolen by the SFA/SPL. Maybe that is where the creditors should address their queries.

In addition, I and thousands of others did not invest good money in recapitalising the club to see it go to creditors. That might sound harsh but just the way it is.

we owed 4 million to small creditors. 20 million to hmrc outside of the big tax case. lastly any deal offered by whyte was a lie.

At the time, that £4m was easily manageable. The small HMRC thing of £20m - if you are correct - was a farce. I can't remember what the original PAYE/VAT bill was, but I'm almost sure that more than 50% of that £20m was in notional levies. That's all a murky area where we would love to enlightened. Some stories say that CW offered repayment terms but was knocked back. I don't necessarily believe that. If CW was using PAYE/VAT to run the business, it's a criminal offence. I really find this part of the saga confusing, and would love some clarity. I don't see it being forthcoming from HMRC, it certainly wasn't from CW, and it certainly wasn't from D&P.