Sandaza v Naismith & Crawford - comparison of game time and goal stats

I did a wee comparison of game time and goal stats.....

Sandaza: 7 starts & 5 sub appearances totaling approx' 640 mins of game time = 1 goal

Crawford: 3 starts & 13 sub appearances totaling approx' 470 mins of game time = 4 goals

Naismith: 1 start & 12 sub appearances totaling approx' 300 mins of game time = 3 goals

Edited by Zappa
typo

Out of the three i have liked the look of Naismith the best, it is a pity he doesn't seem to get more of a shot.

Funny when i heard we signed Sandaza i thought he would bang in the goals in SFL3.

There's the possibility he'll do that in the second half of the season. I think he needs to get match fit and his confidence up.

Statistics are better with a larger sample but interesting none the less.

I should have said that these stats take into account all of our cup games as well as our 18 league games.

Out of the three i have liked the look of Naismith the best

I think Naismith looks like a cracking player, but apart from his one start he's only been getting small amounts of time on the pitch towards the end of games.

Somehow didn't realise the younger two had scored as many as they had. Thought it was 2 and 1 respectively, not 4 and 3.

Fairly impressive from such limited playing time.

Aye, it is quite impressive!

Crawford scored his first goal in our 4-1 win over Montrose at Ibrox in late September, his second during our 7-0 battering of Alloa at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup at the start of November, his third in our 2-4 away win up at Montrose mid December and his fourth down at Galabank on Wednesday.

Naismith scored his first goal in our 0-1 win Scottish Cup game up at Forres in September which was also his first start for us. He scored his second in our 2-6 away win over East Stirling in mid November and his third a couple of weeks later at the beginning of December in our 3-0 Scottish Cup win over Elgin at Ibrox.

Sandaza has been woeful but he needs a run in the team, match fitness & us to get behind him.

This season he is our fall guy.. 2008-10 was Edu, 2011-12 was Broadfoot & it now looks like Sandaza will be th boo-boy in 2013.