Gentle reminder for Mr green

What Green has articulated is his strategic direction. Strategic does not mean next week or next month or even next year. That is called tactical. Strategic means over the next 5-10 years. But there is nothing new in that. It has been clear from the get-go that he was looking/hoping for some kind of European setup which would allow Rangers to expand beyond the borders of Scotland. If Rangers fans were unhappy about that then they should have been saying so a few months ago. For myself, I cannot wait to get out of the rancid and small minded world of Scottish football.

Personally, I think it will happen but it will take some years and it will not be easy. UEFA will fight it and the SFA will fight it. But business is business and money will, eventually dictate. Not just for us but for other big clubs stuck in small leagues.

Its actually the process I'm more concerned about rather than the subject matter. I know probably 99.9% of our fans would agree with a move out of Scotland.

A move out of Scotland would affect us the fans more than anyone else - the same fans who have kept this club afloat against all the odds and rationale.

I would have been happier if there had been an acknowledgement of supporters input in any process which saw monumental changes proposed at the club rather than Chief Exec - board of directors - motion passed.

Its actually the process I'm more concerned about rather than the subject matter. I know probably 99.9% of our fans would agree with a move out of Scotland.

A move out of Scotland would affect us the fans more than anyone else - the same fans who have kept this club afloat against all the odds and rationale.

I would have been happier if there had been an acknowledgement of supporters input in any process which saw monumental changes proposed at the club rather than Chief Exec - board of directors - motion passed.

He doesn't have to consult us to be fair. He gets all his policy from FF and RM, and I'm not even being sarastic.