"Sports Direct Ibrox Stadium"

Oh and also don't mention the squad size restrictions that are in the sfll rules

I worked this out in detail back at the time. Even taking into account the players on our books who were due to turn 21 this month (meaning they would be counted as over 21 for next season's registrations) and the fact that our quota of 22 players over 21 was apparently being reduced to 17 by the TUPE fiasco, we were still several players short of the quota. Charles Green brought this up again in one of his recent interviews, saying we couldn't sign any more players, but it's not true at all, so Green was either genuinely mistaken or talking rubbish.

I worked this out in detail back at the time. Even taking into account the players on our books who were due to turn 21 this month (meaning they would be counted as over 21 for next season's registrations) and the fact that our quota of 22 players over 21 was apparently being reduced to 17 by the TUPE fiasco, we were still several players short of the quota. Charles Green brought this up again in one of his recent interviews, saying we couldn't sign any more players, but it's not true at all, so Green was either genuinely mistaken or talking rubbish.

Was probably just a genuine mistake. Charles would never deliberately mislead the support...........

Was probably just a genuine mistake. Charles would never deliberately mislead the support...........

You know for me this the kind of snide comment that lowers the standard of the forum. If you're going to make a point, make it decently. This kind of stuff is a waste of time and bandwidth.

According to the main site we have 15 players who fall into that category