The Arsenal shares

I can't help losing it when certain 'raw' topics come into my head every now and again. And it happened again tonight. I was watching the English games today and thinking 'do we really have a genuine connection with any of them?'. I don't mean the fans because I'm well aware that (probably Chelsea apart) the Dhims propaganda machine went into overdrive over the last couple of decades promoting their 'lovability' (based on insecurity I might add. Common in someone with a 'vicTim' mentality), while telling everyone how 'unlovable' we were. I will admit that throughout that time I chuckled, and often still do, when I would tell the Dhims "we are comfortable with who we are - The People. We don't need others to love us before we love ourselves, which is common for vicTims'.

But anyway I started thinking about when we played Arsenal EVERY year in the 60s (and probably before) in friendlies. I was VERY young but I seemed to remember Ibrox being pretty full. So much so that when I did my normal walkabout on the terracing, looking for the "Macaroon Bars and Wrigglies Spearment Chewing Gum" seller, while my dad stood with his mates, there were so many there that I got lost and had to get a tannoy announcement for the old man to collect me at the police room under the main stand.

They were real 'friendlies' and we DID have a special relationship with Arsenal back then, and it was reciprocated. Should that little slimey bastard Whyte be allowed to wipe a bit of that history away by pawning our shares in Arsenal?

Is there anything that can be done to re-address this little scumbags carefree actions? Have any of the supporters groups approached Green on the matter?. Does anyone know?

One of the club's institutional investors is the commercial director for Arsenal. Believe the club has enquired and there's nothing that can be done whilst the power struggle in the Gunner's boardroom continues. The RST secretary attended the Arsenal's Trust board meeting a while back and asked for advice and if they could help. Sadly the AFC could not help.

One of the club's institutional investors is the commercial director for Arsenal. Believe the club has enquired and there's nothing that can be done whilst the power struggle in the Gunner's boardroom continues. The RST secretary attended the Arsenal's Trust board meeting a while back and asked for advice and if they could help. Sadly the AFC could not help.

Thanks mate. Very informative response but sadly one I thought might be that case. I think I would honestly stick one on that little fucker Whyte's 'Dan Flynn' if I saw him. Not very enlightened but would still feel good. And I think my old man looking down would approve.

Thanks mate. Very informative response but sadly one I thought might be that case. I think I would honestly stick one on that little fucker Whyte's 'Dan Flynn' if I saw him. Not very enlightened but would still feel good. And I think my old man looking down would approve.

Only wish it was more positive.:(