Hargreave: Why Iâ??m investing in Rangers Football Club

finacially stable and turning a big profit to allow a return on investment are two different things. are you really saying its ok if celtc dominate so these guys get a return.

No but I doubt it's as simple as either or.

Until the mythical Rangers men come along there's always going to need to be a return.

but its a part of football which needs done every now and again by all clubs. just how unique do you honestly think we can be?

My point was that once again we would spending money we didn't have. As we know now can only go on for so long. If we operate within our means however.... different story.

celtic didnt dominate the 80's mate, it was evenly split between several teams. surely you can see that is different from watching celtic sweeping all before them year after year?

I'm sure we finished 3rd and 4th a few times. Cant see the modern Rangers tolerating that for long.

My point was that once again we would spending money we didn't have. As we know now can only go on for so long. If we operate within our means however.... different story.

i agree but i dont agree a 33% wage bill cap is necessary to live within our means. we have to remain competitive and under such restrictions we will never be.

No but I doubt it's as simple as either or.

Until the mythical Rangers men come along there's always going to need to be a return.

no point worrying jus t now but i have said it before and i will say it again the rangers fans arent like celtc fans they wont accept celtc dominating while the shareholdes and ceo get rich of our money they way the trollocs did when we were winning 3 in a row recently. imho