Leggat - HARPER MACLEOD MAN SET TO JOIN CELTIC

Could be the reason Green shouted about joining the English set up. Game set and match is almost there.

If Scottish Football implodes they'll be dragged down too. Players won't want to come & play for them in a worsening SPL (or whatever it'll be called). Something has to happen. Things can't go on as they are that's for sure

Any evidence for this assertion?

current staff/pundits. too may to name.

liewells meeting last year with them. re tv deal.

the love in with celtic on ssn.

lennon in their studio after victories.

constant references to and sympathies towards celtic on soccer am.

transfer deadline days spent at celtic park.

pre season visits to lennoxtown by sky cameras.

constant references to and sympathies towards celtic on soccer am.[/quote

think liewell's meeing was simply invoking clause in contract making them fulfill a season without OF games. SKY can't be happy with this season's SPL viewing figures & the prospect of conflict with CG over refusal to sign next season's contract. In short SKY are a subscription service and will put anything on which attracts most viewers. If that means no SPL that won't bother them. They've walked away before and would do again.

think liewell's meeing was simply invoking clause in contract making them fulfill a season without OF games. SKY can't be happy with this season's SPL viewing figures & the prospect of conflict with CG over refusal to sign next season's contract. In short SKY are a subscription service and will put anything on which attracts most viewers. If that means no SPL that won't bother them. They've walked away before and would do again.

i cant see them walking away mate. celtic seem to hold so much power over everyone just now.

We all sat on our hands and thought we are untouchable, look where it got us.

Don't know if we went about sitting on our hands mate, the club f**ked up big time we as fans had nothing to do with thinking we were untouchable - the club went down some road that led us to this place. Our enemies took advantage and gave us a big giuy.

Our response is revenge like the Tannadice boycott and all that with more to follow.

It's a gigantic mire. Football is all about beating your biggest rival and we always managed to get the better of them on average, now we face the rest of Scottish football and somehow that right now is our biggest rival with diddy crap teams that were once powerful putting the boot in to Celtic's joy.

Aye, did we really sit on our hands? We were a sitting duck with vultures lying in wait.

I'm sickened with the treatment dished out to a Scottish institution by so called Scots....time to move the f**k out and leave the rest to themselves.

constant references to and sympathies towards celtic on soccer am.

transfer deadline days spent at celtic park.

pre season visits to lennoxtown by sky cameras.

I know a few guys at Sky. They'd rightly disagree with that assertion. More bears than tims, and on occasion I've slipped them some wordage to read out on SSN, which was. One of the bosses of SSN holds an ST at Ibrox and has done for years. When SSN peddled the new Rangers pish the same guy went rather mad when he got back from his holiday.

SSN will always be neutral though, so we have to live with timothy coverage when they're doing well in Europe.

I know a few guys at Sky. They'd rightly disagree with that assertion. More bears than tims, and on occasion I've slipped them some wordage to read out on SSN, which was. One of the bosses of SSN holds an ST at Ibrox and has done for years. When SSN peddled the new Rangers pish the same guy went rather mad when he got back from his holiday.

SSN will always be neutral though, so we have to live with timothy coverage when they're doing well in Europe.

i dont believe that for one second, i just dont see any evidence to support it. i also know people who work for sky who say the complete opposite.

but that "pish" was still put out there eh mate!

och dont get them started on here about the mob in europe, they absolutely hate it! :D

Edited by kuznetsov