Leggoland - Names The Culprits

Well, what would your response be?

Love him or loathe, the guy is out EVERY day doing his bit to rail against Rangers haters. He's doing his bit but folk come out and criticise him?

That's a bit like criticising a soldier who is not killing an enemy with every shot during the war, or not being as effective a killer as a tank.

By all means criticise, I'm sure the guy would welcome it but maybe in situations like this it would be better to educate by example? in other words outdo Leggo by

actions and deeds, that way people will forget all about him.

I'd be very surprised if he came out with such a bold statement without of course having the guarantee of a very reliable witness, otherwise he'd be extremely foolish, suicidal even. Leggo would no doubt be first to admit he floats kites, this is clearly not one, as will doubtless be evident in the DR's response or not. An emphatic and explicit a come-on as you are likely to see, I hope it flushes more than few rats out, for it IS fighting talk and demanding of a response.

We are being walked all over everywhere you look yet people are not prepared to back up our defenders without whom we'd be facing a TOTAL walkover. Leggo and Bill McMurdo should receive medals for their stalwart endeavours on

daily basis in defence of our club, who does more?

No mate, he is TRYING to fight for us that's a big difference. In reality he is doing us a disservice more often than not. Sometimes it's better to just keep your mouth shut instead of coming out with dodgy half- truths. And this is not a matter of "we have to stop this dignified silence", it's a matter of not making ourselfs look stupid.

To exaggerate a bit, would you say Phil Three Names is fighting for Celtic or does he shine a bad light on them with his tripe?

Edited by DUDE

One wonders what all this will do for the DR/SM sales figures in Scotland. Could be catastrophic (let's hope so)

I don't think there is many,if any,Rangers fans buy these rags?,but if they do then maybe they won't now,or at least shouldn't IMO. This is one area where fans do have power.

Guest Blue Pimpernel
No mate, he is TRYING to fight for us that's a big difference. In reality he is doing us a disservice more often than not. Sometimes it's better to just keep your mouth shut instead of coming out with dodgy half- truths. And this is not a matter of "we have to stop this dignified silence", it's a matter of not making ourselfs look stupid.

To exaggerate a bit, would you say Phil Three Names is fighting for Celtic or does he shine a bad light on them with his tripe?

I take your point Dude but Leggo on this form is pretty masterly, and I feel it's not always what I said that is important, other than than the fact something is being said, that is why you see Brittney, Tomo, Mad Phil all popping up regularly with their shite, which people take as gospel and which DOES make us look stupid, and put people under the misguided impression they can talk to us and about our team as if we are all subhuman imbeciles.

Leggo and McMurdo are peerless in demystifying and exposing these fools with their false and delusional airs of credibilty and authority handed to them on a plate by their irresponsible employers, for what they are: vapid, piss-poor gutter hacks with delusions of grandeur and unconvincing poseurs.

The thrust and point of Leggo's article is "would you buy yesterday's news off of these Rangers hating shitehawks, given the choice?"

and the answer is- of course not!! :seal:

:54::rfcbouncy::yesrfc::54: