Score Predictions: Dundee Hibs v Rangers

I've not got a good feeling about this one,with all the off field hype surrounding this game it's going to be extremely difficult for our team tomorrow,hard one to call!,our guys will really need to be up for this to get anything.

Dundee Hibs 1

Rangers 1

If we come out and have a go I'm going for 3-2 Rangers and a classic game.

If we play everybody behind the ball and try and catch them on the break I'm going for a 3-0 Utd.

Bad weekend ahead then?:devil::whistle:

I think without Jig or Fran upfront we will find it really difficult to hold the ball up front. I've just got a feeling it will keep coming right back at us. We will need to break with pace and numbers to get any joy I think. I've got concerns about their high balls into our box, but I've been wrong before and I will be again (I hope).

Dundee Utd 2 - 4 Rangers

You heard it here first! :tu::D

I think you should visit the bookies with that bet mate!

Not looked at the odds for that score but we are 3/1 & Dundee Hibs 10/11, not checked everywhere yet!

Edited by ian1964

I think without Jig or Fran upfront we will find it really difficult to hold the ball up front. I've just got a feeling it will keep coming right back at us. We will need to break with pace and numbers to get any joy I think. I've got concerns about their high balls into our box, but I've been wrong before and I will be again (I hope).

Is Jig & Fran defo out?