Score Predictions: Dundee Hibs v Rangers

I will go for a 1-1 draw with United beating us 1-2 at Ibrox.

I don't know why I just feel that.

I know what you mean. I think we have a better chance at their place than Ibrox because of how we would change our style at home i.e. open up more.

Now I know we haven't been the greatest the past wee while, but did anybody else get a wee bit pissed off with the bookies giving us 3/1.

This insult is really pissing me off now. Hills have brought them in from even money to 17/20. Against Rangers? I don't care what league we are in.

Blimey, correct score when we have been playing 3rd division teams for 7 months (no disrespect for Div 3 sides). It really depends how prepared the players are and how much up for it they are, which shouldnt be hard to do.

If Ally gets his team and tactics right (high odds on that) and every player plays to their potential then we genuinley have a better team than Utd so I think we could pull off a 2-1 win.

If Ally lays it out defensive then we lose 2-0.

United will score because our defence I abysmal but I can see us scoring too. I reckon it'll end in a draw and we'll get them back to Ibrox and give them a wee fright.

I think they'll have a bit much in the tank for us but only slightly.