how do we attract players and who?

That's irrelevant to the point I'm making though, I'm the last person you'll see on here making excuses for McCoist.

Saying agents are signing players kind of would be excusing him though, perhaps you're not saying that.

I'm not underestimating their influence and I know they'll recommend clients, but I have no doubt McCoist has the final decision on bringing players in.

Agents may recommend players a lot these days but there is nothing at all to suggest our manager isn't signing them as our managers have always done.

the manager is, and will most likely have the final say but the players who came on trial and were signed may not have been scouted by neil murray, allegedly they were recommended by an agent who is either an investor, a partner of one of the investors or very close friend of one of our major shareholders. faure and argyriou for example are supposed to be two of this guys clients. now ally thinking they are players is another matter altogether sadly.

fwiw i want to know who exactly neil murray has scouted out for us. it seems from here the man does absolutely nothing and if he is heavily involved in allys 18 signings so far then he needs his jotters. he is not upto the job.

Saying agents are signing players kind of would be excusing him though, perhaps you're not saying that.

I'm not underestimating their influence and I know they'll recommend clients, but I have no doubt McCoist has the final decision on bringing players in.

I'm not, I'm saying what part if any did Stretford play in the signings i.e did Stretford provide a list to pick from?

Leggat used to have quite a bit to say about Stretford non of it complementary but he's all coy on that since he jumped into bed with Green.