how do we attract players and who?

wasnt wilson on something like 15 grand a week at liverpool? how much would it cost to have him effectively cut 2-3 years off of his career by resigning for us? Plus he's already tasted the big time with Rangers and Liverpool, he may well want another crack at this (and europe) with a club who can take him there immediately!

Wilson's career has gone backwards since he left Rangers. He may well have been on 15k pw at Liverpool but if they release him at the end of the season he's unlikely to get anything like that wherever he goes

I wrote a piece a while back saying it is not scouts who pick up players any more it is football agents. Does any one believe a Rangers scout picked up::ec::stella::sf::aa:. No chance, these are players offered to us by football agents. Football agents rule the roost and we will get the players that they have on offer. Does anyone believe that if Templeton's agent had offers with much more money than we were offering that he would have come to us. I don't.

We will get players that football agents want us to get.

I wrote a piece a while back saying it is not scouts who pick up players any more it is football agents. Does any one believe a Rangers scout picked up::ec::stella::sf::aa:. No chance, these are players offered to us by football agents. Football agents rule the roost and we will get the players that they have on offer. Does anyone believe that if Templeton's agent had offers with much more money than we were offering that he would have come to us. I don't.

not our manager, no? :facepalm:

Wonder if Green's mate Stretford has his fingers all over this?

Ally watched the players in trials and made the final decisions, to be blaming outside parties for McCoist being shite at judging player ability is more excuse making.

to be fair to fs, i think there is a bit of both in there. he isnt one to make excuses for ally, he may actually have a good point there.

to be fair to fs, i think there is a bit of both in there. he isnt one to make excuses for ally, he may actually have a good point there.

Agents may recommend players a lot these days but there is nothing at all to suggest our manager isn't signing them as our managers have always done.

Ally watched the players in trials and made the final decisions, to be blaming outside parties for McCoist being shite at judging player ability is more excuse making.

That's irrelevant to the point I'm making though, I'm the last person you'll see on here making excuses for McCoist.