Message to the boycott breakers

Guest Geo the Ger

There was widespread talk of boycotts back in April before Green was even known of, the merits of it can be discussed without bringing him into it.

The facts are you have a self confessed agenda and have to try and pollute every thread with it, despite they're being plenty of platform to air your grievances without doing that.

Such irony. There are far more people on here with an anti Ally agenda that do exactly the same thing. It's fair enough to say the manager can't cut it but to do it relentlessly is spoiling the forum for me.

Such irony. There are far more people on here with an anti Ally agenda that do exactly the same thing. It's fair enough to say the manager can't cut it but to do it relentlessly is spoiling the forum for me.

not sure why when it is relevant to just about every subject. the matter cannot be swept aside or ignored. its a huge talking point.

not sure why when it is relevant to just about every subject. the matter cannot be swept aside or ignored. its a huge talking point.

Yes but how many different ways does it need to be said and how many times?

I have major doubts about the management team but I don't want to talk about it morning, noon and night.

It is repetitive, dull and depressingto peddle the same stuff ad nauseam.

As far as I'm aware, going to a football game isn't a crime. The way these people have been vilified is beyond a joke. Yes, I agree they shouldn't have attended and the boycott should've been 100% but a couple hundred fans went. So what? The vast majority of Rangers fans stayed away and as far as I'm concerned it was a success.

We've got more pressing issues right now, for example, the duds on the field and the duds in the dugout.

I just find the motives hard to get my head around, can't be much more than that they couldn't resist the chance of a piss up and getting away from the other half for a day. I don't consider the support the team stuff valid when the club asked us to stay away.

Yes but how many different ways does it need to be said and how many times?

I have major doubts about the management team but I don't want to talk about it morning, noon and night.

It is repetitive, dull and depressingto peddle the same stuff ad nauseam.

we've 14 SFL3 games left this season. After that a decision needs to be taken regards Ally and his staff. This cannot be avoided

Is that directed at me personally or a general comment? I've maybe gone pretty far the last couple of days but that's more a letting off steam reaction to such an awful match. Overall while i'm not a big fan of Ally the manager I think i'm pretty reasonable about it.