Charles Green on his travels

A single Rangers tv subscription to the full unlimited package which is what fans in Oz and around the world are likely to buy costs $300. Our very own Craig who lives in Bermuda subscribes to it and regards it as an online season ticket. What I'm suggesting is that Charles Green only needs to persuade a small handful of fans overseas to stop using pirate streams and start paying for Rangers tv in order to cover any expenses for his trips.

Seems an awful lot considering they don't screen every game live. I take your point about it maybe covering his expenses, but I doubt that's the reason for him going.

Seems an awful lot considering they don't screen every game live.

I was under the impression that all games were available live to overseas subscribers....it's only us in the UK that have to watch them delayed (or the odd Pay per view...)

Seems an awful lot considering they don't screen every game live.

Yes they do. Every game is streamed live for customers outside the UK & ROI. Every game's also available to them on demand if they can't catch the live program.

There's only so much you can say about that. Green's going to oz, brilliant. watp

Well if every Green thread has to develop into the same old then I think we should have a generic one like GS suggests.

If you want to be more accurate it can be 'The Charles Green and general ownership thread'.

I was under the impression that all games were available live to overseas subscribers....it's only us in the UK that have to watch them delayed (or the odd Pay per view...)

You could be right....but it's still a lot, even if you get every game live. It is only a computer stream, after all, which most people can get for free, and probably better quality.

Well if every Green thread has to develop into the same old then I think we should have a generic one like GS suggests.

If you want to be more accurate it can be 'The Charles Green and general ownership thread'.

I would prefer a "green is at it" title, but yours would work also.