Charles Green on his travels

You could be right....but it's still a lot, even if you get every game live. It is only a computer stream, after all, which most people can get for free, and probably better quality.

I subscribe to RangerTV, and the stream is CONSIDERABLY better that the free-type ones!!!

For fans abroad, it's probably not too much of an outlay to see their team play. If CG can convince more of them to subscribe then it all benefits the club long term!!!

Folks we won't be creating a generic Charles Green thread and we won't be outlawing general discussion about Charles Green and the new owners when it's relevant to the thread it's posted in.

I subscribe to RangerTV, and the stream is CONSIDERABLY better that the free-type ones!!!

For fans abroad, it's probably not too much of an outlay to see their team play. If CG can convince more of them to subscribe then it all benefits the club long term!!!

Fair enough if it works for you. I just have real issues about paying for "internet streams" to watch football. The money goes to the "club", so I suppose it's not wasted.

Folks we won't be creating a generic Charles Green thread and we won't be outlawing general discussion about Charles Green and the new owners when it's relevant to the thread it's posted in.

I didn't feel the Imran Ahmed discussion was relevant to the hopping the globe topic but fair enough. :)

I didn't feel the Imran Ahmed discussion was relevant but fair enough.

There's always going to be some slight tangents on forum threads. Sometimes they're useful, sometimes not. No big deal.

I didn't feel the Imran Ahmed discussion was relevant to the hopping the globe topic but fair enough. :)

Imran slips under everyones radar, and he probably holds the most power. Probably even more than green. It's just that green is the public face.