Game Time & Player Development

i know mate just backing him up.

He's been painting a scary picture of the youth system for quite a while and it just gets scarier and scarier especially when now more than ever we need a fully functioning youth system which at present it's patently not.

He's been painting a scary picture of the youth system for quite a while and it just gets scarier and scarier especially when now more than ever we need a fully functioning youth system which at present it's patently not.

no one has been asking questions of the club as to why it is such a mess. a few of us can guess why but the club wont answer our queries or listen to our concerns.

Rangers have said nothing on the subject, so what makes you think they would make me a special case and tell me ?

Green is having fan-talks all over the place?

People in football, at other clubs have told me Rangers declined.

THAT is a point missing from the article. All it says that it is assumed Rangers declined.

I am pretty sure if Rangers were in anyway blocked from entering this competition Mr Green would have made sure everyone got to know about it.

Not that dark ? Really ? Is one season where players are not getting the game time to develop not dark enough ? I can assure you that a significant number of parents of this group and the groups following see things as pretty dark at the moment.

Fair enough. Any idea why these people have not asked Green and Co. what is on the agenda here? We've just seen that the women setup gets new coaches, players et al, why would we stop with the male youngsters who would turn into the next McKays or Macleods? Does that makes sense? Nope. So what is Rangers' plan here? Hence me question as to why insinuate the worst when there are no answers, or - apparently - questions being asked?

From your comments it pretty clear you don't really get to see the youth teams much, take a visit to Murray Park, watch and listen to what's going on you may get a shock.

Quite possibly so.