Alex McLeish

Guest Jamkam

I think either Butcher or McCall would be good shouts.

they have both done well domestically, and both try to play decent football. Coupled with the fact that they are used to working on tight budgets, yet still produce the goods, I'd say they are a good shout.

McLeish did pretty well in his previous stint as manager, but I think we should be looking forward, not backwards. Bring in someone with fresh ideas etc...

I wouldn't welcome Alex McLeish back other than Walter I don't think there has been many instances of a manager returning and being successful.

If ally where to be axed I'd like to see an Arthur Numan or Ronald de Boer type get a chance at job both know the club and IMO would bring fresh ideas to the approach and style of play.

Do Eck and Billy Davis not share the same distinction of getting the hoof from Forest?

I would like an early successor to Super but not either of those two.

Billy Davies on his way back to Forest by the looks of things. He's a man I think who has a very realistic chance of taking over from McCoist whenever AM moves on but like you not my top choice.