4dd49f543acc8ace84597190e2fd4dcf_S.jpg

ANDY LITTLE is set to lead the line for Rangers against Queenâ??s Park on Saturday as Ally McCoist is missing four recognised strikers.

Little has been utilised on the right side for most of this season but has still produced 16 goals and has a preference to play as the main striker.

Now he looks like getting his wish when Queenâ??s Park visit Ibrox as Lee McCulloch, Fran Sandaza and Kevin Kyle are all injured while Kal Naismith starts a two-match ban after being sent off at Tannadice last weekend.

McCulloch is still troubled by an ankle problem and has not played since the Elgin game on January 5 while Kyle also has an ankle problem and Sandaza has a thigh problem.

Boss Ally McCoist told RangersTV: â??We have a real headache for this weekendâ??s Queenâ??s Park as we donâ??t have a centre forward as such.

â??Sandaza, McCulloch and Kyle are all out injured and obviously Naismith â?? who would have given himself a real opportunity â?? is suspended for two games.

â??So we are short in a few positions right now but especially up front.

â??I would say Sandaza is extremely doubtful as is McCulloch because he is still in pain and he hasnâ??t trained and hasnâ??t played for a few weeks now.

â??We also have a couple of young players out on loan right now with Kane Hemmings at Cowdenbeath and Callum Gallagher at Alloa.

â??So the obvious thing would be to move Andy Little into that position and thatâ??s something we will look at.â?

WATCH THE MANAGERâ??S INTERVIEW NOW ON RANGERSTV

Read more on the official site...

read the first line there, shame it has took us missing inferior strikers for our best striker to get his chance. i dont even listen to or read what mccoist has to say anymore, i have no interest in what he has to say. completely switched off.

read the first line there, shame it has took us missing inferior strikers for our best striker to get his chance. i dont even listen to or read what mccoist has to say anymore, i have no interest in what he has to say. completely switched off.

if this doesn't worry the Rangers support then it damn well should. It's blatantly obvious Little's best position is up front. Can't the manager see this ? he ineffective wide right and all the other positions he's been played in except up front. Sometimes I do wonder I really do.

I know, we may even play a right winger on the right wing! or is that taking hope too far?

no chance of that. Someone playing in their best position ?

I can't believe there's any question of Andy Little not playing up front on Saturday. He's the best striker we've got at present.