A lot of bluster from the obvious corner, nice.

It's not that Little was being used as a striker before and did not produce as predicted. IMHO, he works best as an "inside right", and right now we sorely need at least two strikers up front who are not bullied about by the Third's plucky defenders. If that's not available, we have to outplay them and these days - as Shiels is anywhere but on the park - I'd play Templeton next to Little ...

Alexander

Argyriou - Hegarty - Cribari - Wallace

McKay - Black - Crawford - Aird

Little - Templeton

That would have us with five dangerous attackers on the park, McKay and Aird being asked to get back too. (Yes, IMHO Black is the better defensive midfielder than Hutton, who right now gives away possession far too easily.)

Suum cuique. Hutton was as bad as the rest of them and has been one of the worst for weeks.

Meh, the decorator couldn't kick his own arse if he had 3 legs, for more than "weeks". At least hutton gives us something going forward, and can actually trap a ball without it firing off his shin for a shy 9/10.

Meh, the decorator couldn't kick his own arse if he had 3 legs, for more than "weeks". At least hutton gives us something going forward, and can actually trap a ball without it firing off his shin for a shy 9/10.

Forward? Hutton? Can trap the ball? Hutton? Help yourself to videos of these last few games and we'll talk again.

:bm: no ?

He's certainly one of, if not, thee best shout, but I'm not certain if right wing is his natural position or not. I think his best position might be playing as a #10, but I also see him as a versatile attacking player who can play just about anywhere... either wing, #10 or actual striker. Is right wing actually his preferred position?

Forward? Hutton? Can trap the ball? Hutton? Help yourself to videos of these last few games and we'll talk again.

I don't think I could suffer again our last few games, even to prove a point. Besides, there's no need to do that to know that Hutton is 10x more useful than the decorator. Saying that, so are the corner flags.

He's certainly one of, if not, thee best shout, but I'm not certain if right wing is his natural position or not. I think his best position might be playing as a #10, but I also see him as a versatile attacking player who can play just about anywhere... either wing, #10 or actual striker. Is right wing actually his preferred position?

No idea, but he's certainly the best option we have for there at the moment.