Black wouldnt kick a ball for Rangers again if it was up to me, he can take his smirking face and shove it where the sun don't shine.

got to agree. guys a fucking liability

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

He's certainly one of, if not, thee best shout, but I'm not certain if right wing is his natural position or not. I think his best position might be playing as a #10, but I also see him as a versatile attacking player who can play just about anywhere... either wing, #10 or actual striker. Is right wing actually his preferred position?

Ever since he's signed he's always been used by us as a right-winger / -fullback ... most likely because he's one of the right-sided/right-footed players who can put a decent cross in. He can play as a striker too and occasionally said that he likes this position most. That said, McKay is also a striker by trade. And while we are at it, maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I saw nothing in Naismith's application and ability that would convince me that he's one of our main strikers these coming years.

Edited by der Berliner

I would like to see him up top himself, I don't feel Sandaza has the mobility nor pace to play the lone striker with 3 behind.

Little's finishing is some times wayward but it is well worth giving him a go up front, quite an impressive scoring record from the right.

Like to see McKay on the right and Templeton in behind Little and supporting especially with the absence of MacLeod.