Green @ Louden Tavern

Who fancies this then? I could go wit GS or FS. :D

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium presents: An Evening with Charles Green

We are proud to announce that we will be holding a Question & Answer with Charles Green on Friday 22nd February starting at 8pm.**Tickets will be a £10 donation with profits from ticket sales going to The Rangers Charity Foundation.**

Mr Green has been outstanding in his availability to the Rangers Support and this is another fine example.**

This is your chance to come and gain an insight into the Chief Executive of Rangers Football Club â?? and Iâ??m certain Charles will have an answer for every question you ask.

In addition to the money raised for The Rangers Charity Foundation, we will also be raising cash for the Former Players Benevolent Fund on the night.

Tickets will be available on Saturday at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, G51 2SL and are available on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.**Tickets are limited and we do expect them to go quickly.

Follow us on Twitter: @TheLoudenTavern

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

i would sit up the back all tongue tied and shy :(

either that or i would most certainly need to use all my karate skills to get out alive.

the smart money is on shy and tongue tied.

Come on, where's the courage of your convictions GS, you get in there.

I don't agree with a lot of the conspiracy stuff you come up with but it would be interesting to watch Green try and answer some it. :)