Green @ Louden Tavern

A back slapping hour in the Louden isn't my scene, but I would pay much more than a tenner to have green in a room for an hours interview, all recorded on camera and played on RTV. I don't fancy travelling 800 miles to have him fob me off with shite in front of a room of his fanbois. I think we should pay for STB to go. It will be like the gersnet version of Jim'l'fix'it. Maybe green will even let him sit on his knee.

As much as I still have reservations about green it says a lot about him meeting so many fans and doing so many q&a's

even if you dont like the answers sometimes .

I dont think I could go for fear of actually pissing myself infront of a room full of people when he says we are bigger than 3epl teams combined

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[general warning]

Folks, the personal attacks and constant snide remarks flying around between some of you are getting completely out of hand and polluting practically every thread on the forum. It has got to stop!

[/general warning]

Why don't we send some brave soul with a list of questions "from the Gersnet users"? He could state at the very beginning that he has some tough questions based on opinions which aren't necessarily his own, Charlie will either answer them or dodge them.

BTW, I'm not volunteering - I'm a bigger shiter than any of you when it comes to public speaking.

Why don't we send some brave soul with a list of questions "from the Gersnet users"? He could state at the very beginning that he has some tough questions based on opinions which aren't necessarily his own, Charlie will either answer them or dodge them.

BTW, I'm not volunteering - I'm a bigger shiter than any of you when it comes to public speaking.

I will do it if you all pony up my airfare :D

I'm not an expert in the public speaking area but i'd welcome the challenge. I'm confident when discussing football.

I'm not an expert in the public speaking area but i'd welcome the challenge. I'm confident when discussing football.

The real challenge would be to chase down a satisfactory answer for all the questions - even the ones posed by GersNetters you generally don't agree with.

The real challenge would be to chase down a satisfactory answer for all the questions - even the ones posed by GersNetters you generally don't agree with.

I'd be honest enough to say things like 'some fans believe loans, dividends are morally wrong, how do you respond?'.