SFA To Sue Craig Whyte

It's my understanding Rhegan's SFA claim Whyte never told them he was banned as a director for 7 years in 2000 yet on the day Whyte got Rangers there was an article all about Whyte & his colourful background in the daily telegraph. Are the SFA saying they never knew about this article? Whyte's full business history was, of course, revealed in Daly's documentary in Oct2011 yet they still took no action until administration on Feb2012. Why was this ? Did Liewell tell his buddy Rhegan to sit tight to maximise the damage Whyte could do at Rangers?

Seems ridiculous to me to impose fines on Whyte for something they knew about anyway. Likewise his non-payment of PAYE/NI. Did they know about that too if they were advised by JT in OCT2011? if so why did they do nothing about it until administration in Feb2012 ?

It's my understanding Rhegan's SFA claim Whyte never told them he was banned as a director for 7 years in 2000 yet on the day Whyte got Rangers there was an article all about Whyte & his colourful background in the daily telegraph. Are the SFA saying they never knew about this article? Whyte's full business history was, of course, revealed in Daly's documentary in Oct2011 yet they still took no action until administration on Feb2012. Why was this ? Did Liewell tell his buddy Rhegan to sit tight to maximise the damage Whyte could do at Rangers?

Seems ridiculous to me to impose fines on Whyte for something they knew about anyway. Likewise his non-payment of PAYE/NI. Did they know about that too if they were advised by JT in OCT2011? if so why did they do nothing about it until administration in Feb2012 ?

Simple questions really!. Maybe the RFFF should use some money to get a lawyer/QC to legally ask the questions?.

The article in question appeared and was written by Roddy Forsyth it only appeared on the Telegraph online and was removed within the hour.

It made no mention of his directorship ban but pointed towards his business history and modus operandi.

I still think it is inconceivable the SFA did not know about Whyte's shady business history ( including his directorship ban) if not when he took over but very soon afterwards. Yet they took no action on this and also when they are alleged to have been informed about when he started not paying PAYE/NI they did nothing about this also.Nothing, of course, until administration in Feb2012.

Something isn't right about this. Do I detect the liewell influence in all of this at the SFA?

Edited by RANGERRAB