Green - Choose Me Or Murray

In what sense did he come across as being disrespectful, I don't recall seeing this interview or if I did nothing struck a chord in this respect?

I can't remember the exact wording of it Lenz, but it's something that myself and my brother spoke about at the time.

can you prove that?

Have a look and see if the interview is still available on the Rangers site. It probably isn't right enough because apparently they've been deleting the statements and documents from the administration and takeover.

I would share the view that it is probably a simple case of a straight forward clash of personalities. I have never met Charles Green but, rightly or wrongly, i can't help but think he would be an extremely challenging person to work with.

Just been told that the Malcolm Murray RTV interview I'm talking about was initially released, then later edited to remove his comments being wide to Ally.

Amongst the comments about Ally he said that he knew Ally and he's one of the most unreliable people you could ever meet. He also said something along the lines of "I don't suffer fools gladly" in the context of Ally.

That's not word-for-word, but anyone who remembers the interview clearly will be able to be more specific. What I do remember clearly is being annoyed at his comments about Ally and that it instantly put me off Malcolm Murray.

I would share the view that it is probably a simple case of a straight forward clash of personalities. I have never met Charles Green but, rightly or wrongly, i can't help but think he would be an extremely challenging person to work with.

Which would have it's a good points as well, I mean when Bain was our CEO he was a patsy.

It's probably somewhere in the middle, maybe not as simple as McCoist's future but it won't be about Murray fighting against Green's evil dividends.

Plus general personalty clashes, I mean it seems Murray is fond of a drink and Green is a teetotaller I think?

is this more muckraking and internerd gossip? in what way does it seem that way?

Just been told that the Malcolm Murray RTV interview I'm talking about was initially released, then later edited to remove his comments being wide to Ally.

Amongst the comments about Ally he said that he knew Ally and he's one of the most unreliable people you could ever meet. He also said something along the lines of "I don't suffer fools gladly" in the context of Ally.

That's not word-for-word, but anyone who remembers the interview clearly will be able to be more specific. What I do remember clearly is being annoyed at his comments about Ally and that it instantly put me off Malcolm Murray.

how convenient eh? who told you those parts were edited out?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9334339/Rangers-in-crisis-new-chairman-Malcolm-Murray-is-confident-Ally-McCoist-will-remain-as-manager.html

He is now keen to end speculation over McCoist's future at Ibrox and urged the manager to sign up to their vision for the future.

Murray told BBC Scotland: "We want Ally to commit, then move forward. It's our stated policy that he's an integral part of the club and he's been told that.

"I believe he will be the manager of Rangers next season and we have to make the effort to make that happen. It's what every fan wants.

"We need to get Ally on board as soon as possible to talk to the players, who are away on holiday just now."

and this as well, months later

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/8499461/Rangers-chairman-Malcolm-Murray-backing-Ally-McCoist-after-turbulent-year

The Gers' recent Scottish Cup defeat to Dundee United has seen pressure on manager McCoist increase from some sections of Rangers' fans but Murray is adamant he is the right man to take the club forward.

Asked if he was the best man for the job, Murray told Sky Sports News: "Yes. Because he's got more motivation than anyone you could bring in from outside. Motivation is the one thing. The players have got massive respect for him."

is this more muckraking and internerd gossip? in what way does it seem that way?

Well it does seem widely spread over the internet etc, i'd be surprised if there wasn't some truth. Even some of his interviews he's looked a bit worse for wear (although i'm not one to moan about how people look).

Note that doesn't make him an alcoholic or anything. My dad likes a drink and my mum is a teetotaller, so they clash on such issues sometimes, but my dad is certainly not an alcoholic.