well lads and lassies what do you think are the days of tippy tappy football drawing to an end milan just knocked them out of their stride and they had no plan b i never thought i would see so many punts from barca and even sticking the centr half up front reeked of desperation what do you think is it over .

I faniced Milan before the match, but I can still see Barca going through. AC are on a great run at the moment and have came from nowhere in Serie A to being 3rd at the moment. Think they were 12th at one point.

Xavi and Iniesta have been wonderful but them along with the other Spanish internationals had another full summer of playing at the Euros so the games were always going to mount up. They are still a class above anyone in Spain though. Having their manager away doesnt help.

Great sides cant last forever and with a few of them getting older they may not be the force they were in the last 6 years.

Bayern are close to being the next big thing, I backed them to win the CL last season at the start and god knows how they never won it. This year they have a chance again but I have a sneaky feeling for Dortmund to win it. An all German final isnt impossible which would be good, Ive watched the Bundesliga for a few years now and been impressed.

Watching Messi yesterday was most disappointing. Walked about as a spoiled brat. lost the ball almost every time he got it and did F-all to chase it back when he did lose it. It is time there is a wage cap on all players with wages being brought back in relation with normal jobs. Charging a working man 40 pound for a ticket to watch these prim a-dona's is criminal.

The German way should be followed throughout Europe. Pay a fair fee to get in and watch a good level of fitness. Cant stand when players through the dummy out and dont try like Pete has suggested above about Messi. The greatest players should still have graft in their game.