Hearts Agree £400k For Lee Wallace

BBCBMcLauchlin ‏@BBCBMcLauchlin

Lithuanian Bank Ukio Bankas owned by Hearts majority shareholder collapsed with debts of around £376 million#bbcsportscot

4 mins BBCBMcLauchlin ‏@BBCBMcLauchlin

Hearts have agreed to accept £400,000 from Rangers as final payment for Lee Wallace. £500,000 was due to be paid in the summer#BBCSPORTSCOT

Maybe that will get them to the end of the season, the manager was on today saying it was in the balance if they could see out the season. Even less chance if the ground is sold for, Flats flats Glorious Flats, couldn't help myself.

Would've wanted to helped them once they take a flying f#^k today, hope the whole club is dust with this bank collapse.

Rangers should have said no!,you will wait until it's due so feck off

And cost us 100k more in the process ? Nah, I am happy enough that we have saved ourselves 100k. Even if it does assist Hearts.

right thats hearts payed up now i know why mr green agreed to pay the football debts but the thing that worries me is if the other people owed money by the so called oldco come forward and say you payed off these football debts we now want our money from the so called newco

who else do we owe money to? each and every one of them should be paid off over time, including hmrc.

And cost us 100k more in the process ? Nah, I am happy enough that we have saved ourselves 100k. Even if it does assist Hearts.

Don't forget the uproar when we offered hertz money earlier,to help them out,but we were yet again hammered by everybody for trying to get him on the cheap!.At this point in our recovery the £100k means feck all. Feck them I say.