Arnold Peralta : Im 90% a Rangers Player

"There are many clubs interested in me, and I thank them for their interest, but there is a 90% chance that I will become a Rangers player. It's a great opportunity for my future, and, although there's nothing definite yet, it's all looking good" said the Honduran.

"I first heard of the interest when I played against Panama. There I held advanced talks with the club, the only remaining 10% will be completed when I sign the deal."

http://www.diez.hn/Ediciones/2013/04/05/Noticias/Arnold-Peralta-con-un-pie-en-el-Rangers#.UWCdMMpWCpB

Is that a video specially made to make him look bad?

No, it moves onto another Honduras player's fouling in the game later in the video, so it must be a disgruntled Panama fan who compiled it. :)

Looks like someone's already been busy on Wikipedia....

Club career

Vida

In 2008 he signed for LINA club Vida.[1]

He also does an excellent rendition of The Sash, In March of 2013 Arnold revealed pictures of his penis online to prove he does indeed have a 12 incher leaving Ian Black jealous, plus women and shoite scrapers all over Honduras hot and bothered.

In April 2013 Peralta was linked with a move to the 2nd biggest club in Scotland Celtic F.C., Neil Lennon has been on record stating his admiration for the player Peralta rejected his advances however stating "My moral compass would never allow me to join a club who have a history of child abuse, and why would I join the 2nd biggest club in Scotland when the biggest club in Scotland Rangers F.C. are also keen to sign me, no matter what division Rangers are in they will always be bigger than Celtic". Neil Lennon responded saying he was dissapointed by the harshness in Arnold's comments but conceeded that what he spoke was the truth and was "hard to argue with".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Peralta