If Charles Green Can Call a Spade a Spade So Can We

no one chained you to seat and cut your eye lids off.

So I've to stop coming on Gernets because you can't let your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories go, right you are then.

Just for once post about something else than your latest hard on about Green.

So I've to stop coming on Gernets because you can't let your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories go, right you are then.

Just for once post about something else than your latest hard on about Green.

i post about most things. you really only need to avoid the clearly marked green threads.

You believe Green walked into the ticket office to give those orders and I don't, end of.

Fair enough. We can simply agree that all data protection protocols were ditched, the illegal use of 'oldco' customer details were used to try and wrongly obtain money from 1000's of people by Charles Green's Rangers [© Charles Green], but it was all a conspiracy instigated by his staff.

End of, indeed, I can live with that.

Fair enough. We can simply agree that all data protection protocols were ditched, the illegal use of 'oldco' customer details were used to try and wrongly obtain money from 1000's of people by Charles Green's Rangers [© Charles Green], but it was all a conspiracy instigated by his staff.

End of, indeed, I can live with that.

Well for something so illegal the issue seemed to die down quickly.

Oh so we can't have a thread on Green without the usual wild speculation without any info to back up the claim.

we can all give our opinion based on experience. i've worked with direct debits for example.

i also know how easy it is to send money back to someone with or without their permission.

we can all give our opinion based on experience. i've worked with direct debits for example.

i also know how easy it is to send money back to someone with or without their permission.

It was a balls up (usual from the ticket office long before Green arrived) end of story I agree, it wasn't some underhand plan to steal money.

They took my money and returned it quick smart, job done move on.

It was a balls up (usual from the ticket office long before Green arrived) end of story I agree, it wasn't some underhand plan to steal money.

If it wasn't a balls-up it would have to go down as the worst plan to rip people off ever.

they balls up before green to put money in a sevco account.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm