If Charles Green Can Call a Spade a Spade So Can We

They were unhappy he sold a couple of players when in reality it was needed.

seems more than that to me. infact it makes for interesting reading. many parrallels. I'd bet Charles leaves rangers amid furious fan protests every day of the week.

Getting some pretty severe abuse from some fans for writing this.

Ignore them mate. I thought it was a good read even though Ive been Pro-CG since Day 1. I hadnt based my thoughts on CG just for taking over the club and 'saving' us like a lot of fans will assume. I was basing it on what he did last summer and his defence of the club and fighting corners against SPL / SFA and former players who walked. And I just didnt want John Brown getting his hands on the club.

Events this week have raised an alarm bell with me though. I have always had a thought in the back of my mind that he is more of a spokes person for someone though, as he doesnt come across too clever at times, yet on other occasions I thought his comments defending the club have been great. Yet since Traynor was appointed he should be the new spokes person but Green is still coming out doing interviews etc like on Talksport regularly.

One thing I totally agree on now is we need Ally on board in some capacity because he is Rangers to the core. Despite not being the most talented manager he will look after No.1 first and No.1 in this case is the club and fans.

I have no problem if Green makes a buck or 2 (or a few million) so long as it steers the club in the right direction and sets us up for the future. It would be wrong to think Green is doing this for the benefit of the club at break even costs, what business would do that?

We'll see what happens in the coming days and weeks.