If Charles Green Can Call a Spade a Spade So Can We

That may be the case in reaction to this week's stuff but when it blows over and we're back to the painful struggles against part time teams, this season and next, then Green will again have plenty willing him to make a change.

Eh? Nothing to do with this weeks stuff, as you say, or the dirge we have watched all season. Nor any future painful struggles on the park - Green will be gone by that time.

Green is only here because McCoist sanctioned the ST sales, otherwise he was dead in his tracks before he had moved. Hence the arse licking of Ally this last couple of days. If the next episode Green has to respond to does not satisfy McCoist, he may well do something about it. And lets face it, Green has admitted lying through his teeth and has only reacted because he was found out.

Not everyone believes the quantum leap from "We met Whyte once and gave him 2 quid for his shares" to "We were in bed with him many times from day 1, but only to get what we wanted - yes he gave us cash but we never asked for it nor wanted it." That is ignoring Green to Whyte, "you are sevco" btw. McCoist's post match interview today and 2 lines stuck on the end of yesterday's pathetic club statement suggest McCoist is not exactly over the moon just now.

So I await the next instalment of Green justification (reactive again, not proactive) whilst being very happy that McCoist is in situ. Even allowing for the fact I think he is a terrible manager. But he cares about our club and is as big a bluenose as anyone I know. Thankfully.

Eh? Nothing to do with this weeks stuff, as you say, or the dirge we have watched all season. Nor any future painful struggles on the park - Green will be gone by that time.

Green is only here because McCoist sanctioned the ST sales, otherwise he was dead in his tracks before he had moved. Hence the arse licking of Ally this last couple of days. If the next episode Green has to respond to does not satisfy McCoist, he may well do something about it. And lets face it, Green has admitted lying through his teeth and has only reacted because he was found out.

Not everyone believes the quantum leap from "We met Whyte once and gave him 2 quid for his shares" to "We were in bed with him many times from day 1, but only to get what we wanted - yes he gave us cash but we never asked for it nor wanted it." That is ignoring Green to Whyte, "you are sevco" btw. McCoist's post match interview today and 2 lines stuck on the end of yesterday's pathetic club statement suggest McCoist is not exactly over the moon just now.

So I await the next instalment of Green justification (reactive again, not proactive) whilst being very happy that McCoist is in situ. Even allowing for the fact I think he is a terrible manager. But he cares about our club and is as big a bluenose as anyone I know. Thankfully.

Clearly we disagree there, I think Green will be here for a while yet and he'll have a very big decision to make on McCoist.

The ticket office lines were already bulging by the time Ally said anything, perhaps it helped make some people's minds up but I think you're exaggerating the importance, everyone was relieved to just see us playing football again. If he has something to tell then he can but even now he's saying he and Charles are on the same wavelength, so he hardly seems as fraught with worry as the people on here, his main demands seem to be over transfer funds.

I won't be happy with McCoist in situ because I don't think he's a good enough manager, and if our on the park activity isn't the number one priority then we'd be as well giving up. Besides, it's not as if the presence of bluenoses stopped Murray and Whyte in their tracks.

But what are his qualifications to be CEO of Glasgow Rangers. His business career since leaving Sheffield United doesn't suggest that C G's services were in demand. If we were seeking a CEO who was "simply the best" to oversee our club's affairs, following a terrible time, do you seriously believe that CG is the ideal person ? I don't.

But what are his qualifications to be CEO of Glasgow Rangers. His business career since leaving Sheffield United doesn't suggest that C G's services were in demand. If we were seeking a CEO who was "simply the best" to oversee our club's affairs, following a terrible time, do you seriously believe that CG is the ideal person ? I don't.

Some may just have been out of our reach, and he knows far more about being a CEO than I do.

hes unqualified for the job and of entirely the wrong character for it.

we need someone who wants to get us back to the top and knows how, not just to turn a profit, get rich and tell us a new pack of lies every week to keep us sweet.

hes unqualified for the job and of entirely the wrong character for it.

we need someone who wants to get us back to the top and knows how, not just to turn a profit, get rich and tell us a new pack of lies every week to keep us sweet.

Green wants to get us back to the top, and until we're back there you can't say he doesn't know how. He can't magic us out of the lower leagues just now.