Show Racism the Red Card condemns Charles Green for racist language

Apart from not giving us exact details of how they got Whyte to hand over the shares what are these big lies?

Well that is a pretty big one and growing by the day. He started he had only met him once and that seems to be crap. He received money from Whyte and forgot to mention it.

Maybe that is no big deal for you but it breaks a lot of trust for me.

Well that is a pretty big one and growing by the day. He started he had only met him once and that seems to be crap. He received money from Whyte and forgot to mention it.

Maybe that is no big deal for you but it breaks a lot of trust for me.

If Whyte has anything that goes beyond the CVA period I may come round to the hysteria.

You do realise getting Whyte's shares for a CVA is another lie they simply didn't need them Whyte was Sevco 5088 we know this because both Green and Whyte have said so, they will simply acting as front men for Whyte.

The CVA was in the form of a loan meaning twice in the space of a year Whyte would have bought us with our own money, Green, Ahmad and Stockbridge were his accomplices.

When the CVA failed it became a case of when thieves fall out and that's what we're witnessing now.

Dress it any way you like Duff & Phelps (previous heroes of yours) effectively entered into an exclusive and binding agreement to sell us to Craig Whyte.

I know you've believed this all along, but surely based on suspicion?

I have kept an open mind about Green, but tonight on STV was cringe worthy. The guy was lying through his teeth. Whether that means that the dots join up to paint your picture remains to be seen.

Edited by Blue Moon

I know you've believed this all along, but surely based on suspicion?

Based on facts just the same way as I did with Whyte.

Take a look at what you can find out about their business careers and make up your own mind that's what I did.

I have kept an open mind about Green, but tonight on STV was cringe worthy. The guy was either lying through his teeth. Whether that means that the dots join up to paint your picture remains to be seen.

His own lies are tripping him up.

Tonights interview was a car crash.