Green: 'I'd sack Lionel Messi if he made the same comments as Fran Sandaza'

what I don't understand is why he spoke about this at all. When the club made the decision it said on the website there would be no further comment on this :brick:

because he is an attention-seeking, half-wit, motormouth whose tiny head is unable to cope with the magnitude of Rangers? He is, to quote the West Wing, a .22 calibre mind in a .38 calibre world.

No offense here, but for all what Green says and does, some on here should really take a step back and start to think before they write.

have you considered the possibility that what they write is the product of some thought?

There *is* a reason why more and more people are distrusting him increasingly and not all of them are bandwagon jumping moaning minnies.

it seems to me that the people who mistrust Green have a reason to do so, whereas those who are supporting him have no concrete basis for doing so.

Oh, but there is something more than "distrusting" and "supporting" ... and right now all and sundry call him "liar" and for stuff that makes you shake your head in disbelief. And those shaking their heads need not necessarily be "supporters" of Green.

Oh, but there is something more than "distrusting" and "supporting" ... and right now all and sundry call him "liar" and for stuff that makes you shake your head in disbelief. And those shaking their heads need not necessarily be "supporters" of Green.

Green is a liar. He even admits that himself, so I don't see the harm in people agreeing with him. A lie is a lie, no matter what the motive for it. The fact he used "lies" to obtain the club, shouldn't just be swept under the carpet, as if it's no big deal.

Green is a liar. He even admits that himself, so I don't see the harm in people agreeing with him. A lie is a lie, no matter what the motive for it. The fact he used "lies" to obtain the club, shouldn't just be swept under the carpet, as if it's no big deal.

Maybe I missed that, but how did he "obtain the club via a lie" again? Or do you refer to the pre-CVA mumbo-jumbo stuff with Whyte?

Yeah, he should have been up front and totally honest with Whyte.