Louden IRA Graffiti

Again you obviously read what you want to read, I said what he said was stupid. But if you think Green cracking a bad taste joke about his pal and these little f#*ks writing that on the side of a pub and those scum in George Square playing songs over a loud speaker to celebrate someone's death.

Then my friend you really have a weird way of looking at the world and I suggest you seek help for it.

I said I do not condone the celebrations. I do not condone the writing on the wall either.

So, for what do I need to seek help?

I said I do not condone the celebrations. I do not condone the writing on the wall either.

So, for what do I need to seek help?

You said that I didn't condemn Green I did he was stupid, I feel no need to run around calling him a racist though.

I also believe the actions of these wee scum and their fellow scum in George Square far outweigh a stupid remark made by a motormouth as a stupid joke to prove he does discriminate about who he signs for Rangers.

The folk in George Square embarrassed a nation last night imo, that far outweighs anything Green has done he only embarrassed himself.

You said that I didn't condemn Green I did he was stupid, I feel no need to run around calling him a racist though.

I also believe the actions of these wee scum and their fellow scum in George Square far outweigh a stupid remark made by a motormouth as a stupid joke to prove he does discriminate about who he signs for Rangers.

The folk in George Square embarrassed a nation last night imo, that far outweighs anything Green has done he only embarrassed himself.

No, he embarrassed the club as well, and that is one of the the concerns that we should have about what he said.