Charles Green Statement

their is a small fine for documents registered after 14 days. they are no less valid though or so i am told.

and the big problem is the deal d@p struck to sell to sevco 5088 if the cva failed.

they went back on that and we could be in a world of hurt because they did. though more likely it's d@p that will really suffer.

companies house show them as directors since 9/5/12

The documents showing that were only lodged yesterday , or are you getting info that no one else has , serious question not trying to dig you up

The documents showing that were only lodged yesterday , or are you getting info that no one else has , serious question not trying to dig you up

while they were only lodged yesterday they are dated 9/5/12 and thats the date companies house have as them starting as directors.

as far as i can see a fine may be incurred for the forms being filed late.

while they were only lodged yesterday they are dated 9/5/12 and thats the date companies house have as them starting as directors.

as far as i can see a fine may be incurred for the forms being filed late.

The original ones at companies house only have 2 directors , I can download that form , date it and put your name on it , it doesn't make it real

go for it. see if you can get it accepted by companies house the way whyte has.

So your accepting that anyone's name can be added to that form , as for being accepted lets see exactly what happens

We are debating semantics over two or three threads , so as I posted else where I will bow out as I'm not 100% sure to be honest and I don't want to argue with any bear over Whyte or Green , we have a board that should be competent to deal with all these matters