Excellent over view from the guys at CRO.org

BTW, there is no "company" running. It is a name on the paper that holds and owns nothing. If Whyte has anything to do with that "company", he holds and owns nothing. The company is in the process of being wound up, whether in May 2012, Januar 2013 or June 2017 does not exactly matter for the debate at hand.

The point, gunslinger, is not that you are wrong, but it looks that you pick on Green's apparent half-truths and make it look as he's only capable of telling half-truth in general.

The point is that you pick upon "possible" scenarios if Sevco 5088 had bought Rangers, that Whyte "might" have had something to do with it (which we do not know for certain) and that consequently he "might" have something to do with Sevco Scotland too.

Yet, as opposed to Whyte's takeover, quite a few legally bound people and institutions have checked and double-checked the information about Green, his backers and Sevco Scotland. Green and Co. knew and know full well that any connection of Whyte to the current Rangers holding company - however slim - would be their end. All these people and institutions will have covered their backsides thrice over and had somesuch been done in 2011, we might not have seen a Whyte anywhere near Ibrox.

Hence, I for one do not by default assume that the stuff Green has said about Whyte's non-involvement of Rangers FC is only half-truth or indeed, as some like to call it, a "lie". Which in turn does not say that I believe him in everything he says.

half truths is being mighty generous to green imho. outright lies is how i would describe his antics over this.

if you like forget what might have happened if we had been sold to sevco 5088 and worry about what will happen if its proven we should have been sold to sevco 5088 as per the agreement with d@P.

BTW, there is no "company" running. It is a name on the paper that holds and owns nothing. If Whyte has anything to do with that "company", he holds and owns nothing. The company is in the process of being wound up, whether in May 2012, Januar 2013 or June 2017 does not exactly matter for the debate at hand.

it does when green tels us it was being wound up in may 2012 and it turns out that was a lie.

yes but even green says it was applied to be wound up this january.

thats what the article says. it's what green said.

yet you yourself know he is still a director and the company is still running and wasn't even applied to be wound up till jan.

I totally agree with what your saying but since we were sold to Sevco Scotland , this other Sevco is totally irrelevant , why people cannot get their heads around this small but important fact is beyond me .

I know of a good friend who is a company director of 3 companies that are all lying dormant having been wound up , yet 4 years on they are still sitting their , there is no rush in these matters , Sevco 5088 is as the month python boys say , a dead company

it does when green tels us it was being wound up in may 2012 and it turns out that was a lie.

Why was it a lie , these things can take years to wind up , there is no rush

I totally agree with what your saying but since we were sold to Sevco Scotland , this other Sevco is totally irrelevant , why people cannot get their heads around this small but important fact is beyond me .

I know of a good friend who is a company director of 3 companies that are all lying dormant having been wound up , yet 4 years on they are still sitting their , there is no rush in these matters , Sevco 5088 is as the month python boys say , a dead company

and i dont understand why people cant see that d@p signed an agreement to sell to sevco 5088 then broke that contract.

that could have huge ramifications if any of the owners or directors of sevco 5088 challenged it in court.

and thats ignoring the moral aspect. we have an owner and ex administrators who were happy to sign a contract t hand us back to whyte.

i want nothing to do with people like that.

half truths is being mighty generous to green imho. outright lies is how i would describe his antics over this.

if you like forget what might have happened if we had been sold to sevco 5088 and worry about what will happen if its proven we should have been sold to sevco 5088 as per the agreement with d@P.

There was a documentary on some time ago, telling that had the Luftwaffe continued their disastrous (for Luftwaffe standards) air war against the RAF in 1940 for a couple or so weeks longer, the RAF would have run out of pilots and probably fighter planes too. Nazi Germany would have gained air superiority and would consequently have invaded Britain in due cause. Ifs, buts, and maybes.

We have no real clue what would have happened to Sevco 5088 had the CVA been succesfull. We can speculate all we like, but there are no certainties that Green would have accepted Whyte. We have no certainties either that Green did not knew at the time that the CVA would fail anyway. What he had to do - like anyone else with any ambition for Rangers - was to speak with and sound out Whyte. I actually wonder how you would have talked to this man?