People with serious money, in the main, will have accumulated their wealth through prudence and sound judgement. Withe big tax case still outstanding, a reluctance to put up money last summer is hardly a problem. Instead, it seems an understandable decision.

Edited by Tom Davison
Words"in the summer" omitted. Apologies.!

People with serious money, in the main, will have accumulated their wealth through prudence and sound judgement. Withe big tax case still outstanding, a reluctance to put up money is hardly a problem. Instead it is understandable.

Understandable but in that case kindly stop bleating about what brilliant Rangers men you are and how you should own the club simply on that basis.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Also why should we put 110% trust in MM? Because he's a Rangers man? Because the rumour mill tells us he and Green couldn't stand one another?

Who appointed MM as chairman? Was it Green, Ahmad or someone else? I honestly can't remember and can't say I would trust even that much coming out of the horses mouth if I was to go and look it up.

The only one out of the lot of them that I could say I personally trust 110% to try and do what's best for Rangers is Walter and even then it's all resting on good intentions and his understanding of the club's traditions. Neither of which have f**k all to do with how the club runs as a business. It really is a sorry state of affairs.

i don't think we were ever told specifically who appointed him.