soon hopefully especially dave king.

Rangers should not touch this chap with a bargepole. As I said before, Smith should try to get McColl interested again, someone to steady the ship financially if need be, and someone who sure know clever enough business people.

mccoll is certainly richer but hes never put a penny in. king on the other hand is rich clever and has invested.

king has shown remarkable foresight through all of this.

And I guess all those naughty people in the RSA chasing him for his tax evasion stuff are all just mean people, since King has done no wrongs? His off-field troubles would present the media et al with stories galore and thus negative publicity for the club.

And I guess all those naughty people in the RSA chasing him for his tax evasion stuff are all just mean people, since King has done no wrongs? His off-field troubles would present the media et al with stories galore and thus negative publicity for the club.

i don't know if they are or aren't but i do know sars is rife with anti white corruption. regardless hes all clear on that with no convictions i believe. all paid up to date. it's not ideal certainly.

superb from p murray so far.

points out the fans saved the club

calls for police and bdo to investigate muir, grier, whyte, green and ticketus.

says the people to trust are malcolm murray and walter smith.

doesn't rule himself out as ceo a touch surprisingly.

wants a full forensic investigation and the whole truth to come out so we can move on.

says we need to get back to being run by people whos first priority is the club not themselves.