Mitchell, Gasparotto & Stoney

Don't know what the story is with the contracts for these three lads, but going by what we've seen since they were brought into the team recently, I think we should be making sure they get offered at least 2 or 3 year deals.

Anyone know what their current contract lengths are?

Don't know what the story is with the contracts for these three lads, but going by what we've seen since they were brought into the team recently, I think we should be making sure they get offered at least 2 or 3 year deals.

Luca G. got a one year extension to his contract about a month ago (probably when/because he turned 18) . Not sure of overall length though, I'll check and get back to you if I find out.

Edited by SteveC

Luca G. got a one year extension to his contract about a month ago (probably when/because he turned 18) . Not sure of overall length though, I'll check and get back to you if I find out.

Steve thanks for your running commentary of the game it is much appreciated.

Steve thanks for your running commentary of the game it is much appreciated.

My pleasure, I wasn't sure if people here really followed it - I'd have made it more detailed if I'd known anyone needed it.

"Back in the day" I used to do comms on the IRC. Mad old days when text was the only way many could follow live, mostly great days on the pitch, though.

My pleasure, I wasn't sure if people here really followed it - I'd have made it more detailed if I'd known anyone needed it.

"Back in the day" I used to do comms on the IRC. Mad old days when text was the only way many could follow live, mostly great days on the pitch, though.

There are a few who work abroad and can't use their boss's computer to watch through links and I have regularly only my telephone connection and look in now and again to see what the score is.

I thought all three did well today. I thought Gasparotto really calmed down any aerial threats when he came in. I would like to see a back line of Mitchell/Hegarty Bocanegra Gasporotto and Wallace. Stoney might need more time to develop once the tackles start pouring in.

There are a few who work abroad and can't use their boss's computer to watch through links and I have regularly only my telephone connection and look in now and again to see what the score is.

I'll bear that in mind for next week/season. Perhaps summaries every 15 minutes plus goals. Something like that. There may be others in your position.

Having seen a lot of all three of them, Luca and Danny are players for the future and its very important that they have competitive football next season. I'm sure they will feature in the 1st team in spells, but they need competitive games when they are not in the 1st team.

I don't think Andy Mitchell is good enough and we should be able to pick out a better out of contract player in the Sumer.

Full answer on Luca is that he signed a 3 year contract in July 2011 and extended it by a year a month or two ago. So - contracted till July 2015.