Sunday mail -Title deeds

ticketus wanted work with miller, ng and tbk. to invest and be part of rangers post admin.

the idea they just dropped this plan or that green who was desperately scrabbling for cash said no seems unlikely to me.

it may seem sensible to say ticketus would be daft to invest in rangers post admin. but that depends on the terms and we know for certain they were keen to do so.

did they? who knows but its far from unlikely.

ticketus wanted work with miller, ng and tbk. to invest and be part of rangers post admin.

the idea they just dropped this plan or that green who was desperately scrabbling for cash said no seems unlikely to me.

it may seem sensible to say ticketus would be daft to invest in rangers post admin. but that depends on the terms and we know for certain they were keen to do so.

did they? who knows but its far from unlikely.

If Ticketus are involved (via some investment psuedonym) won't it be on the same basis as every other shareholder? If so, what does it matter?

The only concern I have is that Whyte has triple-crossed Green and still has some control over some assets. The fact that Dave King has rubbished that idea reassures me quite a bit though - I don't think he's the type to try and sugar-coat it if things looked bad.

agreed on king. I just suspect ticketus will be doing everything to get the cash back and that may include going after rangers if whyte doesn't pony up.

as I say ticketus talked to all buyers about investing and Ahmed claims to control half the club on behalf of Zeus.

Ahmads prank call with tommythetaxidriver is an interesting listen in hindsight. I'm sure Ahmad said "when you're speaking to me, you're speaking to 60/70% of the shareholders". How that ties in with ticketus is anyone's guess.

1min 40secs in. Surprised that more wasn't made of this at the time.

Feel free to delete this admin if you don't want that twats videos on here.

Ahmads prank call with tommythetaxidriver is an interesting listen in hindsight. I'm sure Ahmad said "when you're speaking to me, you're speaking to 60/70% of the shareholders". How that ties in with ticketus is anyone's guess.

1min 40secs in. Surprised that more wasn't made of this at the time.

What's the full story behind this? I'm at my parents and can't listen to it atm, but I'm wondering if it's genuine and if it is, then who called who? Jumping ahead here, but I'm thinking any link between Ahmad and daft Tommy isn't good for our case against Sandaza.

What's the full story behind this? I'm at my parents and can't listen to it atm, but I'm wondering if it's genuine and if it is, then who called who? Jumping ahead here, but I'm thinking any link between Ahmad and daft Tommy isn't good for our case against Sandaza.

It's from last year, Zappa. Same sort of thing as what happened with Sandaza, but it didn't make nearly as much headlines. Tommy pretended to be an interested investor type of thing, and accused Ahmad of working for ticketus etc. Surprised you missed/dont remember this. Seemed legit. Was back when the sun still shined out of Greens arse, so got ignored by most.