CL Semi Final 2nd leg - Barca (0) vs Bayern (4)

F-T Wow!...a brilliant display by Bayern, truly wonderful. An all German final at Wembley now in celebration of the FA's birthday - superb stuff.

Hope Jurgen pops over from the USA for the final and gives us some of this....

If the Red Machine gets into its stride, there hardly is a team in Europe this season that can cope with them. That said, I now know how Scum FC managed to get their results vs Barca. They were truly aweful (by their own standards). No imagination, always trying to pass the ball into the net ... have they no striker? They only threatened with quick breaks and crosses into the box. Of which they managed about 3 in the entire game.

Now finger crossed that Dortmund snatches the title, else the Bayern chaps will become unbearable for months to come ...

German efficiency!

I tipped Bayern last season at the start and they lost the final. I tipped Dortmund at the start this season so they will lose the final.

I have been watching the Budesliga for about 5 years now and I could see then that Zee Germans have everything spot on and it was only a matter of time they would start to dominate. The National side in the 2006 World cup started a new way of football and in 2010 they were by far the best side to watch in South Africa but Spain were at their peak.

Looking forward to the final. I hope both sets of fans sing "footballs coming home"