Daly makes it 3....

Hope the lad is not destined for a defensive role.

I couldn't care where he plays....as long as he does it to the best of his abilities....if he can play well as a CB, then why not utilise him there.

I couldn't care where he plays....as long as he does it to the best of his abilities....if he can play well as a CB, then why not utilise him there.

Because he is not a centre half.

Surely we have had enough of playing players out of position.

PS We've recently signed a player because he had the season of his life while playing "out of position"...

You know when a football fan actually becomes a successful manager by using these "simple" rules of management, I might actually start having respect for this kind of stuff.

PS We've recently signed a player because he had the season of his life while playing "out of position"...

You know when a football fan actually becomes a successful manager by using these "simple" rules of management, I might actually start having respect for this kind of stuff.

Don't think he has signed yet.

No point in this signing whatsoever. We already have a squad that should be easily capable of taking us to the SPL and we should be focusing on young players that we can develop in this interim period and use to win the SPL and compete in Europe.

I'd hazard a guess that our current squad would win SFL 1 at a canter with a half decent manager.

It also confirms worryingly that we will be playing hit and hope football next season. I would have hoped that the resources put into Daly could have been put towards signing a younger player with a more technical quality.