Charles Green transfers 15% of shares to Laxey Partners

I apologise if I am being dim but can someone enlighten me. Who does own the club? I know that several people and groups are shareholders but who is entitled to call the shots?

Perhaps I am wrong, but currently CEO Mather and Chairman Smith call the shots. The "majority" shareholders can possibly "guide" the club via the directors of their chosing, if any. There is no "one" owner of the club right now, AFAWK.

Edited by der Berliner

Charles Green was the majority/controlling shareholder but now he has effectively transferred a small portion of his shares (or at least the option to), Hargreave Hale Limited now own the highest %age with 7.60% of the club.

We've yet to see if the club intend offering share dividends to them and others.

Charles Green was the majority/controlling shareholder but now he has effectively transferred a small portion of his shares (or at least the option to), Hargreave Hale Limited now own the highest %age with 7.60% of the club.

We've yet to see if the club intend offering share dividends to them and others.

What we need to know is what percentage of shares Charles Green has control of voting over irrespective of who the said owner of such shares could or would be..

What we need to know is what percentage of shares Charles Green has control of voting over irrespective of who the said owner of such shares could or would be..

Absolutely.

Clearly he brought many of the institutional people on board so you'd think he (or Ahmad/Zeus) be their rep on the board so to speak. Now they've gone, you'd have to think it will be Easdale but it could just as easily be Mather, Hart or Stockbridge.

Who knows!

Absolutely.

Clearly he brought many of the institutional people on board so you'd think he (or Ahmad/Zeus) be their rep on the board so to speak. Now they've gone, you'd have to think it will be Easdale but it could just as easily be Mather, Hart or Stockbridge.

Who knows!

We are drifting leaderless being bounced from pillar to post without any voice in authority speaking out in our defence, if CG does indeed have the power of a kingmaker I hope he uses it soon.

We are drifting leaderless being bounced from pillar to post without any voice in authority speaking out in our defence, if CG does indeed have the power of a kingmaker I hope he uses it soon.

"Drifting leaderless" ... can you give a reasonable way the club could act right now, being associate members of the SFL who is under fire from the bigger authorities? Just asking.

The only thing the club should do is starting their own independent investigation into the dealings between the SPL, SFA et al in 2012, the way they have acted against their own rules and in full knowledge about what Whyte did to the club. Possibly asking UEFA in advance about such an investigation ... in private.

"Drifting leaderless" ... can you give a reasonable way the club could act right now, being associate members of the SFL who is under fire from the bigger authorities? Just asking.

The only thing the club should do is starting their own independent investigation into the dealings between the SPL, SFA et al in 2012, the way they have acted against their own rules and in full knowledge about what Whyte did to the club. Possibly asking UEFA in advance about such an investigation ... in private.

The club could start by fighting its own battles rather than have the fans fight them through the RFFF, otherwise what do we pay and have a board for, the days of quiet dignity are long gone but are still sitting in the Chairman's chair, if you think being reactive rather than proactive worked for us in the past that is your choice.

Yesterday Smith should have been telling rhegan to stfu and address any concerns about further SFA kangaroo courts to the Rangers board and not the press, there again Traynor must have been sleeping again.

it's a good call, der berliner...but alas, we do nothing in private.