Easdale becomes a director and M Murray stays

There will be a lot of people I'm business that has cheated the tax one way or another and just haven't got caught and not on that scale.

I just poised my question as I live on the east coast so don't know any of these rumours and obviously now they have a pretty high profile company that I am sure they will have a lot of eyes on them if they were still doing something dodgy.

15 years is a very long time and some people do change of grow, if Dave king never had luck on his side he would be doing time or at least convicted and some people forget that he basically got away on a technicality, and that is if he even is fully away.

I think before you get convicted for over 2 years in prison for it then you are pretty much a scummy fucking cunt.

No evidence? What about the criminal conviction of tax fraud which lead to over 2 years of imprisonment? That's a new one even for us. We've had many crooks running our club but never convicted criminals.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Are you being deliberately fucking lazy??? Read my posts. For the last fucking time - I'm not defending his appointment. I'm disputing the phrase 'gangsters' being used about the two of them without a shred of evidence other than gossip. If you can't be arsed reading my posts before accusing me of being 'slow' [to understand] or obtuse as you ever so elequantly put it then take the fucking responses you deserve.

You claim to have "irrefutable proof of their dodgy past" which warrants the term 'gangster' for them. Where is it FFS and you can put this to bed and prove you are not just another drama queen who wont let facts (or lack of) get in the way of another 20 posts on here about our latest 'end of the world' drama?

Worth a read even if only to show more than evasion as being applicable.

Deary me, James Easdale, 42, who arrived with businessman brother Sandy, 45, is expected to be named as a club director in an official announcement today.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thefreelibrary.com%2FScrapman%2Bnets%2Bpounds%2B11%252F2%2Bmillion%2Bin%2Bcomputer%2Bscams%2B...%2Bbut%2Bnow%2Bhe%27s...-a061084346&ei=UUuyUZjmBsOvObXagJgL&usg=AFQjCNHz-d0tmwypXhMKG5R_4ocd_tPLwA&sig2=Jxg4O2WRtNrKt3zrDnWYWw&bvm=bv.47534661,d.ZWU

Edited by reaper

Are you being deliberately fucking lazy??? Read my posts. For the last fucking time - I'm not defending his appointment. I'm disputing the phrase 'gangsters' being used about the two of them without a shred of evidence other than gossip. If you can't be arsed reading my posts before accusing me of being 'slow' [to understand] or obtuse as you ever so elequantly put it then take the fucking responses you deserve.

You claim to have "irrefutable proof of their dodgy past" which warrants the term 'gangster' for them. Where is it FFS and you can put this to bed and prove you are not just another drama queen who wont let facts (or lack of) get in the way of another 20 posts on here about our latest 'end of the world' drama?

Did I use the word 'gangster'? I think I used the term convicted criminal. Cheerio.