New Hoffenheim Puma Kits 2013-2014

These are the new Hoffenheim kits 13/14, TSG 1899 The new Hoffenheim shirts have been made by Puma and were released on 10 June, 2013. They feature a new sponsor in the form of ERP major SAP AG. Hoffenheim finished a poor 16th in the 2012/13 season and were forced to play a promotion relegation playoff against Kaiserslautern, which they won 5-2 on aggregate to stay in the first division.

The home kit is the blue one.

9035471644_2d33ab8be4_z.jpg

SAP-Hoffenheim-Shirt-2013.jpg

Not really a fan of it tbh. I have not seen one Puma kit for next season that i would buy or that i like. I would love us to go plain again with just a blue top and smart collar, no flashes, stripes or colourful bits on it, just a blue top with a big blue RFC crest. Nice, plain, simple and smart.

Or perhaps the connection is that it is a Puma top and may be an insight into what style we could end up with.

Either way there is absolutely no harm in the thread. There are plenty of other threads in this section where people could say "what is the point" - if you don't like it just pass on by the thread.

Take away their badge and add ours along with a nicer looking sponsor then its not a bad shirt. I quite like it.

Im not a fan of collars on football tops but this one isnt bad as its not to big. I was in a shop the other day and picked up a few shirts from last season that were on sale. I tried on AC Milans home, away and third and chose the away top as the collars on the other 2 where too chunky.

• 1 month later...