Rangers 1 BBC Scotland 0

Haha nice one

No sir. I have just read the following on the RangersMedia site -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#39 54andcounting 54andcounting

Then,now,forever!!!

True Blue

3,890 posts

Posted Today, 08:34 AM

POPULAR

Me and another bear on hear but, I pursued it on behalf of all bears as a Vanguard Bear!!!

Are you one and the same person? If so, you are the nice one. Very well done indeed. I was serious about telling us how to do this kind of thing. Too many of us, myself included, get discouraged by the frustrating non-answers we get. Again, thank you for the fine work. Now, please arrange for Chris McLaughlan to read the apology in prime time.

I have just read the following on the RangersMedia site -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#39 54andcounting 54andcounting

Then,now,forever!!!

POPULAR

Me and another bear on hear but, I pursued it on behalf of all bears as a Vanguard Bear!!!

Are you one and the same person? If so, you are the nice one. Very well done indeed. I was serious about telling us how to do this kind of thing. Too many of us, myself included, get discouraged by the frustrating non-answers we get. Again, thank you for the fine work. Now, please arrange for Chris McLaughlan to read the apology in prime time.

Would love to arrange for Chris McLaughlin to read the apology but bet you any money he won't be on the programme on Tuesday.

Also the 54andcounting on RM cant spell here...so proof we are not the same person :thup:

Edited by 54andcounting