I was reading this morning that Benfica Supporters can now subscribe to all Benfica home games for 10 Euros per month via a couple of portuguese tv channels.

Isn't this the sort of deal we should be looking at to maximise revenues ? this would particularly appeal to Rangers supporters overseas would it not?

I think overseas guys get all the games (or most) for about £25 a month. They are able do that as it doesn't impact attendances or the shared, home market deal for TV rights.

Would love to be able to do that here, especially as I live 450 miles from Ibrox - it's definitely NOT going to interfere with attendances. They could have perhaps done this for England but the further complication is that different pricing for EC regions is now illegal. So even the overseas deal will probably be restricted to outside the EC only in future.

I think overseas guys get all the games (or most) for about £25 a month. They are able do that as it doesn't impact attendances or the shared, home market deal for TV rights.

Would love to be able to do that here, especially as I live 450 miles from Ibrox - it's definitely NOT going to interfere with attendances. They could have perhaps done this for England but the further complication is that different pricing for EC regions is now illegal. So even the overseas deal will probably be restricted to outside the EC only in future.

It is US$300 for the season Cal, so $25 a month, or about 16 quid a month. Pretty much all games. It also includes RTV so the cost of games (if you were to take into account the cost of RTV) it is less than that.

It is US$300 for the season Cal, so $25 a month, or about 16 quid a month. Pretty much all games. It also includes RTV so the cost of games (if you were to take into account the cost of RTV) it is less than that.

Currently does that get you every game home & away ?

The difference in this Benfica TV deal is that it's for resident supporters not just for overseas