The Desperate Power Play For Control Of Rangers

I wish some competent person would just buy us outright and be done with it. I don't want any con men like Murray or Whyte running the club and I certainly don't want this shared ownership shambles of a model we currently have. I knew this would happen. We have too many egos, opinions and self interest with no clear vision and it's embarrassing.

Newspaper reports today have revealed that Jim McColl is behind the plan.

This will rightly horrify many Rangers fans as McColl is pro-independence, something that is totally against the Unionist ethos of the club.

Your pro-Green propaganda may have just reached it's lowest ebb Bill. That's an unbelievable comment.

Guest nvager

I would like to see audited accounts. That would tell us a lot and help all of us decide if we are in good hands or not. Do not trust P Murray at all.

Im sorry I just cant abide the thought of someone who had the financial clout to save us all from the considerable pain we have gone through' date=' but didnt - taking control now.[/quote']

Entirely understandable! But what are the options?