John Brown last night launched a blistering verbal attack on Charles Green

Brown MAY be right on a few issues and may know more / he may know less. But he loses credibility all the time with the way he speaks out like the hard man. If people think CG is poor at public speaking then if John Brown gets into Ibrox one day it will be awful.

We might end up back in admin but only because Ally needed so much money spent on his team to compete with part time managers and teams. Shall we just shout sack the board because they backed our manager?

Anyway, did Bomber actually mention the deeds again?

Team wages including coaching staff only cover a small fraction of the money that's apparently disappeared from the club. Hopefully the accounts can properly explain it, but I have my doubts on that.

To be fair I didn't see this as Ally bashing, I saw it as the point that I think SC met - Ally got a budget and has spent this summer - so if there is danger of admin again then why spend?

Its an emotional time again to be a Bear so there will be reactions from all angles. I personally think John Brown needs to keep quiet....I don't understand how its ok for one side of the fence to be so vocal but not the other.

Exactly, as i said to Ian, it wasn't supposed to come across as that. I certainly didn't mean it but i feel my point stands and i still haven't had any answers.

Brown MAY be right on a few issues and may know more / he may know less. But he loses credibility all the time with the way he speaks out like the hard man. If people think CG is poor at public speaking then if John Brown gets into Ibrox one day it will be awful.

“Green’s comments were a disgrace. If my own directors had said that about me, I would have taken every one of them by the throat."

Cringe.

Team wages including coaching staff only cover a small fraction of the money that's apparently disappeared from the club. Hopefully the accounts can properly explain it, but I have my doubts on that.

I wouldn't call around £10m a small fraction. The targets for the last 2 years could have been met with a budget a tiny fraction of that.

I wouldn't call around £10m a small fraction. The targets for the last 2 years could have been met with a budget a tiny fraction of that.

It's a good bit less than our turnover so where's the IPO money gone?

It's a good bit less than our turnover so where's the IPO money gone?

And what about electricity, maintenance, Auchenhowie running costs, non playing staff costs and all the other overheads? They may well exceed the playing staff wage bill, most likely actually. Our club is a huge company and business with a very limited turnover for now.

And what about electricity, maintenance, Auchenhowie running costs, non playing staff costs and all the other overheads? They may well exceed the playing staff wage bill, most likely actually. Our club is a huge company and business with a very limited turnover for now.

A company in the business of providing a successful football team first and foremost. If other costs are the issue then they're the one's which should be cut.